Thursday, January 19, 2012

Working on My New Online Store

Hi Guys!  I bet you have been wondering how and where I have been.  I have been slowly working on my new online "Studio of Design".  It has been a true learning experience.  I have been bothering my kids with learning linking and how to make banners.  I really think that they are hiding from me now!

Now I am in the photographing stage ( I truly need practice) and.... what do you expect in an area that has not seen rain
in forever?...RAIN!  It is truly an adventure!

I am yearning for a little more  creative time in my  scrap room right now,  but here I sit working on the computer.

I am so excited about this venture as I miss traveling around the U.S. like I used to working the scrapbook shows.  I really miss all the friends I made and some of the faithful people that were in the  classes I taught.  Now I will be home based and can design to my hearts content, still feel the paper between my fingers, and enjoy the process. 

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and God will bless this venture.

If you happen to see a card, layout, project, or any other hand made item on my blog and are interested in something similar or maybe if it is available the exact item, let me know.
I can always set you up with a custom listing.

I will be giving all the link to the store as soon as it is on line!
Hugs to all!












No comments: