Friday, May 29, 2009

Tags with Andrew


Andrew sat down with me the other night while I was watching a Tim Holtz Demo on the computer. It is had to believe that he sat through the whole demo and was so interested in it.
He asked if he could make one. I had been wanting to try too so while he watched it again and made a "list" of the things we needed I dug them out with enough tags for both of us to give it a shot.
I can not believe how easy they were. What was even worse.. one of the tags we did you can't tell his from mine.. lol. I guess that I shouldn't say worse.. I was just surprised at how well he did. He even corrected me on a few of my "faults".
I posted our creations above. His are the set of two in the picture and mine are the set of three.
I was so proud of what he created.
Now I fear, he will be into my scrap supplies more often. He has found "that man" as he calls him on You Tube and has been watching all of his demos! I have created a mad man!

6 comments:

Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty said...

OKAY LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN

LIBBY AND ANDREW THOSE TAGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

ANDREW CAN YOU COME TO MY HOUSE AND SHOW ME HW TO MAKE THEM? I NEED A GREAT TEACHER LIKE YOU TO SHOW ME HOW...OKAY BUDDY

Nicole said...

WAHOO!! Awesome tags! You guys make a great team!! :)

Jaime said...

Wow! Those tags are awesome! Tell andrew he did a fabulous job with his too!

Pat said...

All are Amazing! - tell Andrew he is one talented little guy! :-)

Jill said...

WOW! Look at those tags! Andrew did a GREAT Job!