Monday, March 2, 2009

March is here!


March has blown in with lots of rain here.
We spent yesterday moving things in the house and cleaning a bit here and there.
We live in a very tiny house and it seems we are jam packed into it.
There is not a day that goes by that I am not dreaming of a house a bit larger. If I could have a room of my own to scrap that would be an extra blessing.
My husband has been wanting us to get one of those small mini freezers but we sadly have had no room. He decided to move a wooden filing cabinet into the house so we might have room in the garage for the freezer.
Well when you move the cabinet the files need to be cleaned right? I spent most of the day shreading documents that were at the oldest, 20 years old.
It felt good to be rid of the junk but of course the cabinet takes up room in the house.
There were lots of treasures in there . Fun family photos and things that had been forgotten.
I made the layout here from an old photo of my sister and myself. The materials used were all from Scrapbook Doodle's March kit. We were quite a pair!
Today I am off to see what March brings. Looks like rain for sure!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I've been peeking at your blog and all the lovely lo's etc. So have a look at my blog and you will find a little something for you there to post on your blog letting others know just how much we like it! in case the link doesn't work, my blog addy is scraplifewithlynnray.blogspot.com.

Jaime said...

That is an adorable layout Libby! Love it! Sorry you got more furniture in the house........