Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well the New Year has started and is going strong.
Little changes are taking place in our family, schedules changing people comming in and out of the household.
So far...
I have finally had my oldest move out.
My son David, got his first set of college grades and we were so happy to see he has a 4.0 average after this first semester.
Andrew is doing well at school. It is so cute to see him so excited about it!
I have been helping out in his class room on Tuesdays. I think he loves it as much as I do. This way I can keep my eye on him!
We are getting a new addition to our family in a few weeks.
Our dog Max is finally getting a partner.. we will be picking up a new little puppy "Ruby" in a few weeks! We will be back to potty training again and all that fun, but nothing beats those puppy snuggles.
With all of the new changes going on I am starting the new year with a motto. My new motto for this year is the one reflected on the card to the left.. "Life is good.. Follow your dreams".

6 comments:

Janice said...

Happy New Year Libby... I look forward to lots of posts here about Andrew, Max & Ruby!! ;)
I hope all you dreams come true!
XOXO
Janice

Nicole said...

YAY, Libby!! I love it! Perfect!

Lucy Chesna said...

Happy New Year to you and your family...great quote

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Libby! A new puppy sounds like you will be keeping busy. You will be a terrific Mommy to the puppy! Lots of pictures to scrapbook too.

Teresa

Kris Berc said...

That is a wonderful motto :)

Jaime said...

Awesome card! glad to hear everything is going well! can't wait to see andrew with the new puppy!