Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gingerbread Fun!

Well yesterday was loads of fun! We made gingerbread houses with Andrew's class. Well we used graham crackers but still as cute. Let's just say it was a "sugary" day at school! Andrew was the "brick and mortar" guy and I showed him how to glue the goodies on. I think more went into his mouth than on the house!Don't you just love the reindeer horns? They had a christmas program just before we decorated the houses. I got to listen to all the favorites, Jingle Bells, Feliz Natividad, Up on the Housetop, and don't forget Rudolph! The children were all full of holiday excitement.
Then I was presented with a special gift from Andrew. I can't wait to see what he has made now!




1 comment:

Jaime said...

Looks like a fun, (but messy LOL) time had by all! Be sure and share what Andrew made for you! I bet it is awesome!