Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holidays?!



I have been working on a few things for the holidays. It is fast approaching and it gets me in the mood. I am ready for the hot weather to leave or for it to at least cool off a bit.
I am leaving next week to start a three week jaunt. I will be heading first to Kansas City. While I am there I hope to meet up with one of my good friends who I met online!
After that I will be off to Sacramento and then finally Ontario. Yes October will be a busy month for me. Until then enjoy these creations. I hope they get you in the mood for the holidays and the cooler weather!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Can i scraplift your frame?? It's sooooo cute! Love that pic! Be careful in your travels! See ya soon!

Pat said...

Oh dear, don't tell me Christmas is coming again...