Friday, September 26, 2008

The Usual

This sight is starting to become more frequent here lately. It seems like I have been on the go for the past few months.
After my last show in Chattanooga, TN, I stayed over and taught two classes.
My "All American" class was taught in KY. The ladies were awesome. We all had a lot of fun, I met some new ladies, and had a wonderful time together.
The next night I taught my "Fall-a Days" class at Scrappuccino in Greenbrier, TN. Lola and all of the ladies were just the greatest! We had a rocking class and the ladies were just the greatest! Thanks!!
I had another awesome trip. The show in Chattanooga was loads of fun thanks to Kathie and Tamara! You ladies rock!
I am back home to straighen up and get ready for another adventure. Next stop... Kansas City! Oh... and maybe sneek in some scrapping??!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I'm glad you had a chance to teach a few classes! You met a friend of mine named Lynn out there as well girlie! I can't wait to chat with you soon! I miss chatting with you!