Friday, June 13, 2008

Being Flexable


Being flexable is a way of life in our household. Sometimes you have to put off things that you would prefer to do so others can achieve things in their lives.
We had an unscheduled appointment pop up so we put fishing off one day. It all worked out to my advantage. My son David checked out this blog and decided it needed some changes so I let him go to work! Yay for me!!
Today we did our fishing trip. Let me just say... We had a blast! It was beautiful up in the mountains. Andrew my "Little Stinker" caught four fish! He beat everyone! We ended up with eleven trout and nicely sunburned tans.
Tomorrow I am co-teaching an acrylic album class at my LSS. It is the second time around for this class. Last time we had so much fun! I always look forward to teaching with Tanya!
For tonight I am tired but refreshed. It is always wonderful to be able to get away with loved ones and clear your head of all of the daily muck. An added advantage is the awesome pictures you will end up getting to scrap from the adventure!

5 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

great pic of andrew...love the slide show chica

Janice said...

Look at your little angel!! He is just so proud! I am so glad you all had a great time.. it sounds just wonderful!
Have a great day!
Janice

Yvonne said...

Andrew is so adorable!

Christi said...

Eloquently spoken, Libby! You are such an inspiration!

crazeegirl said...

You rock, Lib! You are fun to teach with too!